Dr. Arlena Brosinsky
- Field- and imaging spectroscopy
- Soil erosion in dryland areas
- Observation of the space-time variability of soil and vegetation parameters for hydrological model parameterisation
- Identification of major suspended sediment sources using spectral fingerprinting approaches
- education in EO observation
University of Potsdam / Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ)
Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ)
PhD candidate at the University of Potsdam / Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ)
Dissertation: "Spectral fingerprinting: The potential of VNIR-SWIR spectral characteristics for tracing suspended sediment sources"
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Leipzig
Diploma thesis: "Detection of Vegetation Stress using Imaging and Non-Imaging Spectrometer Data in the Laboratory"
Landscape Ecology, Forestry and Environmental Sciences (Universities of Münster and Joensuu (Finnland))
Water Resources Management in Dryland Areas (SERES)
Scientific preparation for use and support of the hyperspectral EnMAP mission (EnMAP educational resources on imaging spectroscopy HyperEDU)