Dr. Xiujun Xu
Function and Responsibilities:
· tsunami hazard assessment and sediment transport modeling;
· Virtual modeling of marine environment;
· Ocean hydrodynamics.
The past research:
· Overall design and performance evaluation of marine engineering equipments;
· 3D visual simulation of marine environment;
· Multidisciplinary optimization technology;
· Dynamic and thermodynamic analysis of marine two-speed clutch.
· June.2018-October.2018, Senior mechanical engineer; Hefei Taihe Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
· PhD, Harbin Engineering University, 2018
· MSc, Harbin Engineering University, 2013
· BSc, Shandong University of Science and Technology, 2011
· Tsunami and Tropical Storm Sediment Dynamics and Products
Past Involved Projects:
· UUV overall design optimization and performance prediction
· Research on Visual Simulation Technology for Deep Water Pipeline Crane Ship Operation
· Engineering and Development of 3D Visualization and Fault Detection System for Underwater Security
· Simulation analysis of two-speed friction clutch
· 2011, Excellent Graduates of Shandong University of Science and Technology
· 2007-2011, Twice outstanding scholarships of Shandong University of Science and Technology