Dr. Marco De Lucia
- Model reduction and surrogate models
- Uncertainty and sensitivity of complex models
- Hydrogeochemical modelling and reactive transport
- Simulation of coupled processes in the underground
- Programming and development of scientific models
- Geostatistics andspatial statistics
- Since 2008: Research Associate, German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ), Potsdam
- 2008: Doctorate in Geostatistics jointly from Bologna University (Italy) and Mines ParisTech (France). Dissertation (Ital./French): Influence of spatial variability on reactive transport
- 2002: Diploma ( Ingegneria per l'Ambiente e il Territorio), Bologna University (Italy)
- 2008-2011: CLEAN
- 2011-2013: CO2MAN
- 2013-2015: H2STORE
- 2017-2021: Helmholtz Incubator Projekt "Reduced Complexity Models"
- 2021-2023: HAICU Project "T6: reacTive TransporT experimenTs digiTal Twin"