Dr. Hans-Josef Reichmann
- High pressure experiments to determine in situ the physical properties of minerals using Brillouin interferometry, Raman spectroscopy and synchrotron X-ray measurements.
- Melting of carbonates using multi anvil apparatus
- Synthesizing and determination of the physical and chemical properties of new materials
- High pressure Raman spectroscopy of zircon ZrSiO4 and hafnon HfSiO4
- Melting of carbonates at high pressures
- New materials on Si – Ge and Mg – Fe basis
- Elastic high pressure properties of sillenite