M. Sc. Nhung Le Thi
Funktion und Aufgaben:
- PhD student, Section 1.1: Space Geodetic Techniques
- Lecturer, Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment (HUNRE), Vietnam
- Deformation monitoring, Geohazards.
- Mathematical Geosciences, Machine Learning.
- Space geodesy.
- Geodetic engineering.
- Since 2009: Lecturer at Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment (HUNRE), Vietnam.
- Since 01/2021: PhD student at Section 1.1 Space Geodetic Techniques, GFZ - Potsdam - Germany.
Werdegang / Ausbildung:
- Since 5/2020: PhD, GFZ Potsdam, Germany.
- 2009 - 2011: Master's degree, Engineering in Geodesy, Hanoi University of Mining and Geology (HUMG), Vietnam.
- 2004 - 2009: Bachelor's degree, Surveying and Mapping, Hanoi University of Mining and Geology (HUMG), Vietnam.
- 2017 - 2020: Apply RS and GIS to determine the quantity, demand, and allocation of surface water for water resource management and river basin planning (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment - Vietnam).
- 2016-17: Automation of statistical hypothesis testing by MATLAB to analyze geodetic data (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- 2015-17: - Establish the absolute shifting velocity function of crustal motion in Vietnam (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- Improve the quality of the Total Station accuracy test (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- Processing control networks in deformation monitoring with different reference systems (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- 2014-15: Investigating the applications of the spatial triangulation method to test the verticality of skyscrapers (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- 2013-15: - Study the application of the time-series method to establish mathematical models in deformation forecast (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- Improve the accuracy of setting out the construction main axis on floors by the free-network adjustment algorithm and the method of reverting to the original state (HUNRE - Vietnam).
- 2012-13: Investigating the Pelzer method to analyze the stability of control stations in the deformation monitoring (HUNRE - Vietnam).