Funktion und Aufgaben:
siehe englische Seite
An Najah National University Nablus, Palestine
Omar Bin khattab street
Telefon: +972 9 2394960 (Office)
My main research interests are in the fields of Geology, Seismology, Geography and Geophysics.
- since 09/2012 at An Najah National University, following up the DESERVE project, that funded by several German Institutions
- 04/2000 - presently at the Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum/Potsdam (GFZ)
- 31/08/1996 - 20/2/2000 Palestinian Water Authority, as a Hydrogeophysicis
Werdegang / Ausbildung:
- 2004 - Ph. D in Geosciences from FU Berlin, Germany, Title of my thesis "A receiver function study of the crust and upper mantle across the Dead Sea Transform"
- 1995 - M. SC in Geology and Geophysics from Jordan univesity/Jordan, Title of the thesis "Seismicity of Zarqa Ma'in, Jordan during the period of (1983-1991)"
- 1991 - B. Sc. in Earth and Environmental Sciences from Yarmouk university/Jordan
- member of the Palestinian Geological Association (PGA)
- member of the Europian Geosceinces Union (EGU)
- member of the American Geophysical Union (AGU)