- Electron Microscopy
- Microbe-Mineral Interactions
- Feb. 2017 - Present: Research Associate, Section 4.4 Interface Geochemistry GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, Potsdam, Germany.
- Oct. 2014 - Jan. 2017: Assistant Manager - Application Scientist, Microscopy Division, Carl Zeiss (Bangalore) Pvt. Ltd., India.
- Feb. 2011 - July 2014: Scientific Coworker, Institute of Geoscience, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
- Aug. 2010 - Nov. 2010: Student Research Assistant, Max Planck Institute for Chemistry, Mainz, Germany.
- Feb. 2011 - July 2014: PhD “Mineral-Microbe interaction”, Institute of Geoscience, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany. DFG-Funded Research Project & Graduate School.
- Jan. 2010 - June 2010: M.Sc. European Master in Marine Biodiversity & Conservation (EMBC), Master thesis at Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology, Bremen, Germany.
- Aug. 2009 - Jan. 2010: M.Sc. European Master in Marine Biodiversity & Conservation (EMBC), Université Pierre et Marie Curie 06, Paris, France.
- Oct. 2008 - July. 2008: M.Sc. European Master in Marine Biodiversity & Conservation (EMBC), University of Bremen, Germany.
- Oct. 2003 - June 2007: B.F.Sc. Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar, Karnataka, India
- Travel grant to access MaxLab Synchrotron Light Source “CALIPSO Programme” (2014), MaxLab, Sweden, Lund.
- Full grant to participate in “MICROENERGY 2012” workshop, Center for Geomicrobiology, Aarhus University, Denmark. (Declined due to personal issues)
- Full grant to participate in the Nordic training school “Advanced research using new X-ray sources” (2011), MAX-lab, Lund, Sweden.
- Registration grant, “International school on minerals and biosphere” (2011), Campiglia Marittima, Italy.
- Research grant to Pursue PhD (2011 - 2014) in DFG funded “Research Training Group”- Alteration and element mobility at the microbe-mineral interface", Jena, Germany.
- Erasmus Mundus Fellowship from European Union to pursue European Master in “Marine Biodiversity and Conservation” (EMBC) (2008-2010) including six leading European institutes.
- Erasmus Mundus Fellowship from European Union to pursue “Joint Master in Water and Coastal Zone Management” European Universities. (Declined in favour of EMBC).
- De Vlaamse Interuniversitaire Raad (VLIR) Fellowship to pursue “Master Programme in Aquaculture”, Ghent, Belgium. (Declined in favour of EMBC).