Function and Responsibilities:
European Commission Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early stage researcher specializing in Hydrologic & hydrodynamic models, Mostafa works on the Large-scale flood risk assessment considering river-dike-floodplain interactions and related spatial risk redistribution in the EU project SYSTEM-RISK ETN
Hydrodynamic & Hydrological models
Optimization & Calibration
Lumped & Distributed hydrological models
- 2014 to 2016 Water Environmental Engineer, Multidisciplinary Architectural and Engineering Consulting Company, Egypt
- 2016 to 2018 MSc in Hydroinformatics, UNESCO-IHE, Delft, Netherlands. thesis on "Spatio-Temporal simulation of a catchment response based on dynamic weighting of hydrological models"
- 2015-2016 Post graduate research, Cairo university, Faculty of Engineering, Irrigation & Hydraulics Department. Topic "Using the remote sensing technique in evaluation of the evaporation loss from Lake Nasser depending "
- 2009-2014 Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Major: Water & Environmental Engineering
- System-Risk (Marie-Skłodowska-Curie European Training Network) - a large-scale systems approach to flood risk assessment and management.