M. Sc. Lukas Schoppa
Function and Responsibilities:
PhD student in the DFG Research Training Group 'NatRiskChange'Project Q7: Changes of vulnerability in respect to flood induced business interruption
- Flood loss estimation modeling
- Vulnerability of companies to floods
- Statistical modeling, machine learning, Bayesian inference
- Since 10/2018: PhD Student in Research Training Group "NatRiskChange"
- 09/2017 - 09/2018: Munich Re, Georisk Department
- Internship and Master Thesis
- 10/2015 - 09/2018: M.Sc. Environmental Engineering, Technische Universität München
- Thesis: "Evaluating the Performance of Low Complexity Rainfall Runoff Models for Large-Scale Flood Discharge Simulation"
- 02/2017 - 06/2017: Erasmus+ Exchange Semester at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona
- Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management
- 10/2011 - 03/2015: B.Sc. Environmental Engineering, Technische Universität München
- Thesis: "Comparative Study on Bavarian Alpine Catchments: Precipitation"