Function and Responsibilities:
Project manager and scientist in the project "Global Gravity-based Groundwater Product (G3P)" based at section "Hyrdology" (4.4.).
- Computer modeling of environmental fluxes
- Model development (e.g. in R and Python)
- Big Data Analyses
- Since 2020: Project manager and scientist in the project "Global Gravity-based Groundwater Product (G3P)"
- 2010-2018: PhD-student at Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg at the Chair of Soil Ecology. Project title: "Rain Erosivity and Climate Change: Soil Erosion Potential of Mechanized Logging in Steep Terrain"
- 2010-2014: Research and teaching assistant at the Chair of Soil Ecology
- 2006-2008: Research assistant at Forstliche Versuchs- und Forschungsanstalt (FVA), Freiburg
- 2003-2009: Studies in "Hydrology" at ALU Freiburg, thesis for Diploma: "Concepts for Network Structures on Hillslopes"
- Coordination of a project in the German-Brazilian program PROBRAL in cooperation with the Universidade Estadual Paulista, SP, Brazil. Project title: „Bodenerosionspotentiale forstlicher Nutzungssysteme unter sich ändernden Klima- und Wirtschaftsbedingungen in Deutschland und Brasilien“. Focus: Soil erosion in forestry and agriculture on tropical soils. Four long-term stays as guest scientist at UNESP between 2011 and 2014.
- Long-term scientific internship at Estación Cientifica San Francisco, Loja, Ecuador, in 2006.