M. Sc. Johannes Petereit
- global oceandynamics and its modelling
- electromagnetic induction induced by global oceancirculations
- data assimilation methods
- nonlinear dynamics and network science
- since 2015: PhD student at German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ) Potsdam, section "Earth System Modelling"
- 2011 - 2015: M.Sc. physics at the university of potsdam
Focus: complex systems and stochastic processes
Masterthesis: "Chaos synchronization by nonlinear coupling"
- 2008 - 2011: B.Sc. Physik at the university of Potsdam
Focus: nonlinear dynamics
Bachelorthesis: "Oscillations in the Spin-Torque-Oszillator"
Projects:DFG Priority Program SPP 1788/1 DynamicEarth
Project: Detectability of ocean circulations in the magnetic field of the earth (OceanMag)