Dr. Eva Börgens
- Global hydrological modelling
- Modelling and interpretation of the Earth's time-variable gravity data and its accuracies
- Satellite altimetry of inland water bodies
- Since February 2019: PostDoc in Section 1.3 "Earth System Modelling"
- May 2014 - January 2019: Research Associate at DGFI-TUM (German Geodetic Research Institut, Technical University Munich), Working group "Satellite Altimetry"
- May 2014 - July 2018: PhD student at DGFI-TUM, member of International Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- October 2016 - December 2016: Stay abroad DTU-Space, Denmark
- October 2011 - March 2014: Master of Science "Geodäsie und Geoinformation", Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- October 2011 - June 2012: Stay abroad Geomatics Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada
- October 2008 - September 2011: Bachelor of Science "Geodäsie und Geoinformation", Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn