- Hydrological Processes
- Catchment hydrology
- Soil ecology
- Forest ecosytstems
- since 05/2015 PhD Researcher, Section 5.4 Hydrology, GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Potsdam;
- 02/2013 - 09/2014 Research assistant for the project 'SPP 1685 - Ecosystem nutrition: foreststrategies for limited phosphorus resources', Chair of Soil Ecology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg
- 07/2008 - 01/2013 Student assistant, Chair of Soil Ecology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg
- Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg: 10/2010 - 1/2013 Master of Science (MSc.) Hydrology; Master's thesis: „Direction dependence of soilwater conductivity in high-altitude mountains environment in NW China“
- Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg: 10/2007 - 09/2010 Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Forestry and Environment + International Forestry; Bachelor's thesis “Modelling of heat transport along linear heat sources within the soil"
DFG Research Group FOR 1598 "From Catchments as Organised Systems to Models based on Dynamic Functional Units (CAOS)"
Research Boards and Committees:
- 4/2016 - 4/2017 elected member of the GFZ PhD Representatives
- 2016 GFZ PhD Day Poster Award
- 2013 Scholarship of the Robert-Bosch-Foundation