- Hydrological Processes
- Catchment hydrology
- Apllied climatology
- Forest ecosytstems
- since 05/2015 PhD Researcher, Section 5.4 Hydrology, GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Potsdam;
- 02/2013 - 09/2014 Research assistant for the project 'SPP 1685 - Ecosystem nutrition: foreststrategies for limited phosphorus resources', Chair of Soil Ecology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg
- 07/2008 - 01/2013 Student assistant, Chair of Soil Ecology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg
- 10/2010 - 1/2013 Master of Science (MSc.) Hydrology; Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg; Master's thesis: „Direction dependence of soilwater conductivity in high-altitude mountains environment in NW China“
- 10/2007 - 09/2010 Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Waldwirtschaft und Umwelt; Internationale Waldwirtschaft; Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg; Bachelor's thesis “Modelling of heat transport along linear heat sources within the soil"
DFG Research Group FOR 1598 "From Catchments as Organised Systems to Models based on Dynamic Functional Units (CAOS)"
Research Boards and Committees:
- 4/2016 - 4/2017 elected member of the GFZ PhD Representatives
- GFZ PhD Day Poster Award 2016
- 2013 Scholarship of the Robert-Bosch-Foundation