M. Sc. Azam Jozi Najafabadi
Function and Responsibilities:
- PhD Candidate
- Seismic Signal Analysis
- Earthquake Localization
- Earthquake Tomography
- Seismic Attenuation
- since December 2017 Scientific Researcher, GFZ, Potsdam
- 2015-2016 Research Assistant, Institute for Geophysics, University of Stuttgart
- since May 2018 Ph.D. student, Institute of Geosciences, University of Potsdam
- 2014 M.Sc. in Geophysics, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS), Zanjan, Iran.
- 2010 B.Sc. in Solid State Physics, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran.
- The AlpArray/4D-MB: Mountain Building Processes in 4-Dimensions
Linking surface kinematics to deep structure of the Adriatic indenter near a potential subduction-polarity switch - the Giudicarie Belt (Southern Alps)