Dr. Aram Kalhori
- Seasonal and inter-annual controls on CO2 and CH4 fluxes in Arctic Ecosystems using eddy covariance technique
- Greenhouse gas exchanges in different spatial and temporal scales
- Biosphere-atmosphere interactions and biogeochemical cycles
- Economic valuation of ecosystem services
- 2020-Present: Research Scientist, Section 1.4: Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics. GFZ German Research Centre for Geoscience, Helmholtz Center. Potsdam, Germany.
2015-2020: Adjunct Assistant Professor/Research Scientist, Department of Biology-Ecology Systems. San Diego State University, CA. USA.
2013-2015: Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Global Change Research Group. San Diego State University, CA. USA.
2011-2013: Project Manager/Research Assistant, Division of Soil & Water Pollution. Joint project between Department of Environment & University of Tehran. Tehran, Iran.
- 2015-2016: Ecology and the Environment (BIO 354), Department of Biology
San Diego State University, CA. USA.
- 2006-2011: Ph.D. in Environmental Management and Planning. Transferred from University of Louis Pasteur. Strasbourg, France to University of Tehran, Iran.
- 2004-2006: Master of Science or Diplôme d'études Approfondies (DEA) in Spatial Systems and Urban Environment. University of Louis Pasteur. Strasbourg, France.
- 1999-2003: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering and Natural Resources. University of Ahvaz, Iran.
- 2020-Present: HI-CAM: Helmholtz-Initiative Climate Adaptation and Mitigation. GFZ German Research Centre for Geoscience. Potsdam, Germany.
- 2016-2020: NOAA CREST, Center for Earth System Sciences and Remote Sensing Technologies (CESSRST). NOAA/EPP, USA.
- 2017-2019: Campus Cyberinfrastructure Stoarge: Implementation of a Distributed, Shareable, and Parallel Storage Resource to Facilitate High-Perfomance Computing for Climate Science. National Science Foundation, USA.
- 2015-2019: Arctic-Boreal Vulnerability Experiment (ABoVE). NASA/JPL, USA.
- 2015-2017: Understanding Responses of Arid and Semi-Arid Ecosystems to Greenhouse Gas Exchanges over Multiple Temporal Scales in the Chaparral Ecosystem of Southern California. San Diego State University President's Leadership Funds. San Diego, CA. USA.
- 2013-2015: Carbon in Arctic Reservoirs Vulnerability Experiment (CARVE). NASA/JPL, USA.
- 2010-2013: Effect of Anthropogenic Activities on Soil Biogeochemical Indicators in Mangrove Ecosystems. Department of Environment. Tehran, Iran.