- Geothermal potential of sedimentary basins
- Numerical simulations of thermo-hydro-mechanical coupled processes
- Deformation of fractured systems
- Lithosphere dynamic
- 2018 - today: Postdoctoral researcher in the frame of the ESM project
- 2017 - 2018: Postdoctoral researcher in the frame of the DESTRESS project
- 2014 - 2017: PhD candidate at the RWTH Aachen and at the GFZ, Section 6.1, Basin Modelling in the frame of the 3D Reservoir Modelling project
- 2014-2017: Doctoral degree at the RWTH Aachen in collaboration with the GFZ, section 6.1 Basin modelling.
- Successfully defended on the 21st of July 2017 (with distinctions).
- Title: "Coupled Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Processes in Geothermal Reservoirs: a Multiphysic and Multiscale Approach Linking Geology and 3D Numerical Modelling".
- 2014 Engineering degree and Master degree in energy and process engineering at the École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
- Master thesis at the Institutt for energiteknikk (Institute for Energy Technology), Kjeller, Norway in the research group Environmental Technology.
- Title: "Numerical modelling of heat transfer within a geothermal sedimentary reservoir".
- Helmholtz Doctoral Award 2018 in the Research Field Energy
- Heitfeld award 2018 from the RWTH Aachen for outstanding achievements in geosciences
publications are currently loading