Dr. Anna Nikolenko
- Petrology and geochemistry of alkaline-carbonatite complexes.
- Experimental modelling of hydrothermal processes in carbonatite complexes.
- Dissolving and element redistribution in minerals (apatite, pyrochlore, magnetite) during hydrothermal processes.
- The investigation of fenitizaton processes between alkaline magmas and host rocks.
- Stability of ore-forming rare metal minerals in carbonatites.
2006-2008 unfinished PhD in petrology and geochemistry. Postgraduate PhD program in Geological Institute of Kola Science Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia.
2004-2006 Master's degree in petrology. Geology Department of Murmansk State University, Russia
2000-2004 Bachelor’s degree in geology. Geology Department of Murmansk State University, Russia
PhD student in DOME project "Niobium, zirconium, titanium, and rare earth elements in alkaline silica-undersatured magmas: experimental determination of solubility, complexation and phase relations and implications for the formation of magmatic Nb-Zr-REE deposits"