Observation data and derived products for the global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) provided by us serve as input for thousands of users worldwide in the field of Earth monitoring, navigation, timing, and various scientific and applications. We contribute by our activities significantly to the International GNSS Service (IGS) of the International Association of Geodesy (IAG).
Since the 1990s, we operate a global GNSS station network and develops GNSS hardware to support scientific research activities as well as operational services. Based on operational processing we provide highly accurate satellite orbit and clock products for GPS&GLONASS and all GNSS and support Galileo as a geodetic service provider since 2009. Within research projects, we develop improved orbit modeling and optimal strategies to combine orbit and clock products. We process GNSS data for the GFZ observatories IPOC and DESERVE and we are working on geodynamic topics.
We operate the GNSS metadata platform SEMISYS and the GNSS coordinate results database. Our gfzrnx software is used worldwide to convert GNSS observations. We provide the GeodeZYX Toolbox for Python users.
- Analysis Center of the Multi-GNSS Experiment (MGEX)
- GNSS Product Combination
- Radiation Pressure Modeling for GNSS Satellites
- Geodetic Reference Service Provider (GRSP) for Galileo
- Third GNSS Reprocessing Campaigns
- GNSS Hardware Development
- Combination of ground- and space-based GNSS observations
- GNSS Tectonics Eastern Mediterranean
- Integrated Plate Boundary Observatory Chile (IPOC)