Subtopic 3.2 "Temporal variations and the late stage before catastrophic events"
- D3.3 (2027): Methodological framework for the detection, identification, and analysis of preparatory processes related to various hazards using state-of-the-art field monitoring
Subtopic 3.3 "Extreme events: characterization, cascades and impact"
- D3.5 (2027): Development and field testing of a collection system for the observables related to the occurrence of extreme events
- D3.6 (2027): The identification of the specific factors behind extreme and high-impact events
Subtopic 3.4 "Translating hazard knowledge to risk mitigation"
- D3.7 (2027): Design of the next generation of early warning and rapid response systems
- D3.8 (2027): Time-dependent geohazard forecasts targeted to modern urban risk assessments