The Northern part of line GRANU 9501 shows
- in the SE part of the profile prominent, NW-dipping reflections at 2 s TWT,
- good correlation with line DEKORP 3B/MVE-90,
- structures traceable further to the SE below the Erzgebirge.
The central part of the profile shows
- diffuse reflectivity in upper and middle crust due by nearby granites,
- some few, continuous reflections between 9 - 10 s TWT.
The NW half shows
- NW-dipping reflection events between 1-2 s TWT, => correlate with Vp ca. 6.5 km/s from refraction seismics,
- strong reflection bands between 4.5 - 5.5 s TWT with SE dip.