- GNSS Receiver for GPS + Glonass
- Basis TOPCON GR-3
- Rover TOPCON GRS-1 (incl. PG-A1 antenna)
- internal cellular and radio modems
- Survey Modes: Static, Kinematic, RTK, DGPS, WASS/EGNOS DGPS, Post-Processing
- RTK-formats: TPS, RTCM SC104, CMR, CMR+
Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS) consists of two GNNS receivers, on as base station (GR-3) an the other as Rover (GRS-1). The differential correction data is transmitted by radio modem. Measurement of spacial coordinates with maximum accuracy (cm). For example positions of measurement sites, monitoring spots or sensor positions.