- The weighable lysimeter has a surface of 1 m² and a monolith depth of 1.5 m
- To receive the congruent field drainage the lysimeter’s suction cup rake at 1.40 m is evacuated according to the field water tension which is measured in 1.40 m depth with an external tensiometer.
- The Lysimeter is equipped with:
- Six TS1 tensiometers in the depths of 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.4 m and with a field tensiometer at the depth of 1.4 m.
- Eight 30 cm long 3-rod TDR probes in the depth of 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.4 m.
- A climate station consisting of a air temperature, a humidity, a wind speed, a net-radiation and a global radiation sensor.
- Direct measurement of soil water storage variations
- Estimation of precipitation, evapotranspiration, potential evapotranspiration and drainage
- Calibration and validation of hydrological models.
- Project (Link):