EPOS, the European Plate Observing System, is a long-term plan to facilitate integrated use of data, data products, and facilities from distributed research infrastructures for solid Earth science in Europe. The overall objective of EPOS-SP is to perform activities aimed at ensuring the long-term sustainability of the EPOS Research Infrastructure as the European key Research Infrastructures for Solid Earth Science.
Our group - together with our colleagues from Section 2.4 – works on the deliverable „Best practice for field work, data management and QC of temporary deployments“.
- 2020 - 2022
- Horizon 2020, INFRADEV-3 call, Grant Agreement No. 871121
- Massimo Cocco (INGV, Italy)
- Joern Lauterjung (GFZ Potsdam)
- Benjamin Heit (GFZ Potsdam)
- Christian Haberland (GFZ Potsdam)
- Numerous European Institutions
- Angelo Strollo (GFZ Potsdam)
- N/A (just started)