- Measurement of hysteresis curves, back field curves, and fully automatic acquisition of isothermal remnant magnetization (IRM) curves.
- Field range +- 2.2 Tesla
- A 4" electromagnet introduces a magnetic moment to the sample that is then forced to oscillate by a pair of coils producing an alternating gradient magnetic field. The oscillation of the sample, that is proportional to its magnetic moment is picked up by a piezo cristal that transforms mechanical movement into a voltage.
- Rock magnetic investigations: magnetogranulometr
- determination of:
- saturation magnetization - Ms
- saturation remanence - Msr
- coercive force - Bc
- coercive force of remanence - Bcr
- coercivity spektrum
- max. 50, 100, or 200 milligram samples, depending of chosen probe