- Linux software by N.R.Nowaczyk.
- Measurement of magnetic susceptibility of discrete samples versus field and/or frequency. The original manual operation has been replaced by a simple (currently experimental) stepping motor controlled automation.
- NOTE: The mains frequency (Germany: 50 Hz) and its multiples have to be avoided! Thus, useful frequencies are f = n*50+25 Hz.
100 µT 400 µT
100 Hz : 10e-5 100 Hz : 2x10e-6
1000 Hz : 10e-6 1000 Hz : 2x10e-7
10000 Hz : 10e-7 10000 Hz : 2x10e-8
- Rock magnetic investigations of terrestrial, lacustrine or marine sediment sequences, or hard rocks.
- cubic or cylindrical samples with up to 10 ccm volume.