- 2G Enterprises 755 superconducting rock magnetometer. 3-axis DC-SQUID magnetometer for measurement of remnant magnetizations, noise level = 10e-6 Am-1, upper sensitivity limit = about 2-4 Am-1, depending on component, with in-line 3-axis alternating field demagnetizer, max. field = 100mT (frequently), 150mT (exceptional), automatic long-core sample handler, also usable for discrete samples
- Magnetostratigraphic, paleomagnetic and rock magnetic investigation of soft sediments and hard rocks.
- u-channels (20x20mm, Lmax. = 150 cm),
- soft sediments (cubes max. 23x23x23 mm),
- hard rock samples (1"diameter, Lmax. = 22mm, orientation angles).