International research – national funding programs
The acquisition of third-party funding from national funding agencies is becoming increasingly important in the work of researchers. The research funding of the federal government and the funding programs of the Helmholtz Association represent important pillars of national research funding for the GFZ. In addition, third-party funding for our research can be applied for through numerous other organizations and foundations.
- Advice and support with all national funding programs.
- Advice and support for all national funding programs with an international dimension, including EU programs co-financed by Germany (partnerships; ERDF, etc.)
- Comprehensive information and advice on funding opportunities through international organizations, foundations, etc.
- Appropriate information on current calls for proposals
- Contacting the funding organization - Advice on cross-cutting aspects of the application
- If required, "proof-reading" for quality assurance of the application
- Coordination of GFZ-internal procedures
- Organization and implementation of workshops and information events
- Competent advice on funding opportunities for young researchers