The monitoring system for predicting process disturbances in biogas plants is based on three patented early warning indicators. These are suitable for the early identification of process disturbances in biogas plants (agricultural, sewage sludge and/or lipid-containing waste) and if necessary Wastewater treatment plants. The early warning indicators show the ratio of concentrations to each other. The indicator A/el Con provides information on the organic acids in relation to the electrical conductivity in agricultural biogas plants and the other two parameters oSCa (ratio of organic acids to calcium concentration) and P/CA (phosphate to calcium concentration) are used in biogas plants with sewage sludge and/or lipid-containing waste. These parameters can be measured cost-effectively by the company's own employees on site.
Unique selling points:
- Efficiency: higher efficiency due to reduced downtime
- High reliability: sensitive and early warning of process disruptions
- Reactivity: timely initiation of countermeasures possible
- Flexible: flexibly operable biogas process with regard to load & input materials
- Economical: on-site determination of parameters by employees
- Central Control: control through online monitoring from a central location possible
Users / Customers: Operator and manufacturer of biogas plants, supplier of measurement and analysis technology
Stage of development: The three early warning indicators can already be used by manual determination on site. For an economical application, a suitable measuring probe for the online determination of the FWI and a computer system for the automated evaluation of the measured values have to be developed. There is a portfolio of three recently granted patents.
Offer: Patent transfer or licensing to interested companies
Below you will find the patent numbers of the technology offering:
- DE102008044204 B4, here you can find the document
- DE102012107410 B4, here you can find the document
- DE102018105035 B3, here you can find the document
Here you can download the technology offer: