- March 17, 2012: At 10:46:50.875 UTC, the orbiting phase of the twin GRACE satellites has completed 10 years in orbit. A communication by the GRACE PI and Co-PI with regard to the 10th anniversary of the GRACE mission can be found here.
- A monthly GRACE Science Data System Newsletter is regularly available at the two GRACE archives at GFZ/ISDC and JPL/PODAAC . If you like to be added to the distribution list send a short e-mail to Prof. Dr. Frank Flechtner .
- August 8-10, 2011: The last GRACE Science Team Meeting (GSTM) took place at the University of Texas Center for Space Research (UTCSR), Texas, USA. Please visit the GSTM2011 site for further details.
- April 28, 2011: The GRACE satellite operations status depends on the health of the battery and the duration within each orbit when the battery is in use. A new info page has been set up at CSR where the conditions are from now on updated on a weekly basis.
- November 11/12, 2010: The 2010 GRACE Science Team Meeting (GSTM) took place at the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ) in Potsdam, Germany. Details such as the Session Program, or Proceedings can be found here .
- June 10, 2010: NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver and German Aerospace Center (DLR) Executive Board Chairman Johann-Dietrich Wörner signed an agreement Thursday during a bilateral meeting in Berlin to extend the GRACE mission through the end of its on-orbit life, which is expected in 2015. Read more .