Scientific Technical Report STR
The GFZ Scientific Technical Report is a series, which publishes thesis, habilitations and other scientific results.
How it works:
- Request for publication > (See German version)
- Ask for a STR number in the library (Tel. 1673)
- Send a PDF-file of the STR to the libary for electronic publication (mail or ftp://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/incoming/bib/)
- Cover pages will be created by the library on the basis of the electronic version
- We apply identifiers (e.g. DOI and URN) and give garantees for longtime availability. We also deposit an electronic copy at the German National Library for long term preservation.
If the report is to be printed:
- Print is billed to your section, talk to your section head
- e.biss-Request > Form publication costs
- Information on print (s. unter 'Rahmenverträge mit Abrufschein')
- Library gets an offer from the print office
- 60 copies are to be send to the libary (we distribute them to other libraries)