Library use at location Helmholtzstrasse/Behlertstrasse
Some hints, how to use the library from GFZ location Helmholtzstrasse:
- for all kinds of questions call our helpdesk (-1673) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- books on our shelves: send a short mail to email@example.com, we look for the book, we register the book on your name and send it to you (please confirm the receipt on the accompanying formula).
Please return the book in an envelope.
Your account <http://bib21.gfz-potsdam.de:8080/webOPACClient/start.do?StartPage=UserAccount> helps to keep an overview and gives the possibility to extend the loan period.
- You need an article which is only available in a print issue in the library? Just send us a short mail and we will scan it.
- Books and articles which are not available on the Telegrafenberg you can order, as you are used to, via interlibrary loan.
- The library comes to you! Please ask for presentations and small workshops on subjects like electronic services, how to search databases like Web of Science or GeoRef, citation analysis, Open Access, DOI for data, Creative Commons, reference systems (and more).